Indie Girl & Pop Boy

We Need A Little Edge With Our Electro Pop

Thursday, March 30, 2006

We're Not Dead But Music Seems To Be...

Well, what's going on in the music world? Nowt! Meaning that I have almost nothing to write about.

No upcoming albums I want, no festivals I want to go to... and I don't have one gig coming up either.What is wrong with the music climate?!?

This time two years ago I was buying the Scissor Sisters album for the first time and finally stepping into the mad world of music obsession. Speaking of Scissor Sisters, where are they hiding exactly? My favourite band are nowhere to be seen. Does anyone else miss having them around as much as I do?

Have you seen these five?


They stay in New York most of the time and to some up in a few words, FA-BU-LOUS. And Indie Girl and Pop Boy are willing to offer one... er... Creme Egg



to anyone with anyone with any release information or anyone who can tell us where the hell they are and when they're coming back! I'm dying here! It's been over two years since the debut was released!

*clears throat* Er, anyway... Thank you for reading. Please direct any information you do have to our email address ( indiegirlandpopboy@googlemail.com ) or the comments box. Merci.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:12 pm, March 31, 2006, Blogger Adrian said…

    In their current promotion, McDonalds are giving away £1 vouchers for HMV. I think I've about 3 vouchers now (I like my chips). I was thinking today about how I'd spend it and I couldn't think of one album released in the UK this year I'd actually like to buy.

     
  • At 7:38 pm, March 31, 2006, Blogger Indie Girl said…

    Oh, i've got four of those tokens now as well. McD's is on way home and I like the chips an'all. Anyway, i'm in the same position as you! I will save up and then by the time the SS album finally does comes out, I will be able to get it for bugger all.

    And! To let people know... I am actually planning to give away a Creme Egg. It isn't just a jokey ploy!

     
  • At 4:34 pm, April 03, 2006, Blogger Adrian said…

    You won't! You can only use them for one transaction at a time. And they're time-based too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home